1. What is covered under Toyota Service Advantage?
Toyota Service Advantage covers all items specified under the standard 'Maintenance for Normal Operating Conditions' schedule detailed in the Warranty and Service Logbook. This includes inspection and adjustment of all items listed, genuine parts, labour and fluids required for each standard scheduled service.
2. When does Toyota Service Advantage become effective?
From the original registration of warranty date for the vehicle recorded in the Warranty and Service Logbook.
3. Term of Coverage - Toyota Service Advantage.
Eligibility of your vehicle to participate in Toyota Service Advantage is deemed to have expired upon the first to occur of any of the following three conditions:
a. The performance of allocated number of standard scheduled services for the nominated capped price as per service pricing & eligibility.
b. The expiry of a nominated number of months from the original warranty registration date. Refer to service pricing & eligibility for full details.
c. The vehicle has travelled a nominated distance. Refer to service pricing & eligibility for full details. Please note that Toyota Service Advantage services are subsidised. For information on servicing costs outside of these standard scheduled services (which will be dependent on your driving conditions) or after the Toyota Service Advantage period expires, please consult your authorised Toyota Dealer.
4. When should a scheduled service be carried out?
Service intervals are for a given distance or period of time. Camry, Hybrid Camry and Aurion should be serviced every 9 months/15,000km1 ; all remaining vehicles every 6 months/10,000km, whichever occurs first. Even if you don't drive far enough to cover the distance between recommended time-based service intervals your Toyota should still be serviced according to the time period shown on the schedule.
5. Claim periods for Toyota Service Advantage.
Toyota Service Advantage services can be claimed within a nominated number of months or kilometres of the due service date, dependent on the model and compliance plate. Please note that when the service claim period expires, the next service period will then be available. Refer to claim periods for further details.
Note: You cannot claim both a specified distance service and the corresponding time period service separately.
6. Where can Toyota Service Advantage be carried out?
Only at authorised Toyota Dealers in Australia.
7. What is not covered under Toyota Service Advantage?
Additional service / repair items which are not covered within the 'Maintenance for Normal Operating Conditions' standard scheduled services as outlined in the Warranty and Service logbook, which include:
- Additional 'Maintenance for Severe Operating Conditions' scheduled service requirements.
- LPG additional maintenance items.
- Normal wear and tear items requiring additional maintenance (e.g. fuses, brake pads replacement, wiper blades, batteries, wheel alignment correction, tyres etc.).
- Air conditioner filter replacement unless specified in the normal maintenance schedule.
- Accident damage to any body, chassis or driveline components.
- Additional maintenance and repairs that may be recommended by your Toyota Dealer to suit your particular driving conditions.
8. Transfer of Toyota Service Advantage.
Toyota Service Advantage cannot be transferred to any other vehicle and remains with the vehicle for the full duration outlined above, regardless of ownership. Subsequent owners of excluded / ineligible vehicles are not entitled to claim services under Toyota Service Advantage in respect of those vehicles.
9. No refunds.
No refund is payable to an owner in respect of an eligible vehicle for any services under Toyota Service Advantage which are not claimed during the relevant time period/distance.
Government, Rental, Fleet Not For Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles are not eligible and additional exclusions may apply.